Second, we want a feel for your creative process. Send us a few ideas for unique ways you'd spread the word about Photojojo. Be sure to focus on the store, and tell us how your idea would bring people in. (It might help to focus on specific products. Example)Oops.
So yeah...totally did not remember reading that part. I'm going one of these excuses:
- I was so excited and enamored by the job opportunity that I just wanted to apply.
- I couldn't get over the fact that the phrase "get shit done" was used in a job application and busied myself with searching for another curse word on the page.
Anyway, it was one of those sickening feelings you get when you know you f'd up. Luckily, this here blog is a bit of a content broadcaster in which I can still post my ideas for spreading the word about Photojojo. With that said, all those that are hungry for great ideas will have their appetites satisfied tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment