
Maybe it's not that I'm impatient, but that I get pretty anxious. Now that I have confirmation that someone from San Francisco has visited the site I'm startled by every phone call that comes my way. Even calls on my cell phone - the number of which I don't believe I gave out. And since I'm not financially advantaged enough to afford caller ID (cell phones are much more expensive up here in Canada. At least that's what I keep telling myself), I have no idea what kind of phone call I'm going to get. Like today for instance, I get a phone call from some dude that I definitely don't know and he's asking for a random name...also don't know. But of course as soon as I heard an unfamiliar voice, I got all excited only to be let down immediately. We of course went through the whole song and dance of "who are you asking for?" "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number" "what number is this?" etc. Of course no more than two minutes later another unfamiliar but different voice calls, getting my hopes all up again of course, only to find out that it's the Hamilton Police Department calling wondering if I just had someone call and if this is a private number. Apparently the accidentally entered my number in one of their databases. Strange. But no phone calls that I've been hoping for yet. Sigh. I suspect it will be a while though should I even be lucky enough to get such a call.
So I continue on down the digital path. Where it leads? Hopefully not some gambling or appendage enhancing site.
Tomorrow? A topic I can't believe I haven't blogged about yet: Photography.

No comments:
Post a Comment