Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Twiddling My Thumbs


Editors note: If this is your first time to this blog, I recommend you begin at...umm..well....the beginning. Everything will make much more sense that way!

And now for the hardest part of the job application process: The waiting.

As you may have notice, I kind of broke my proclamation of blogging everyday until this process is over. It happened by conscious decision and by circumstance. My cover letter and resume have been submitted to the folks at Photojojo, so in anticipation of that, I put up a "welcome" post and I kinda wanted that as the first post they would see upon arriving at the blog (why you would want to have a bunch of dorky polka dudes as your first impression for a potential job? ummm, can't say that I thought that through). So I didn't want to post anything else for a few days to push that down. Also, my parents were in town visiting this weekend and my wife and I were pretty tied up with that. Me and my dad headed down to the Henry's Photography and Digital Image show on Saturday where I picked up some nice new toys! A Wacom Bamboo Tablet and a ClickFree backup drive. So hence the circumstance part of the decision.

I have to admit, I kind of missed blogging during those few days away from this little corner of the interwebs. A little blogger withdrawal if you will. So, even though I know my prospective employers haven't ventured to this blog yet (assuming I appended the Google Analytics code correctly), I'm going to continue to plod along this journey into blogging. And I hope that the few people I have actually told about this little ol' site will come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment