Friday, May 14, 2010

Wilkemen! (That's "Welcome!" in polka)


Nothing gets the adrenaline going quite like 4 dorky dudes playing polka

If you have hit this blog site, you've probably stumbled upon it via that fancy lookin' cover letter I sent ya. Well, I'm glad you could make it! A couple things and then I'll let you get reading:
  • I started this blog about a few days after I found out about the job. So you can see my thought process throughout getting my cover letter and resume ready for the job. As a result, I highly recommend you start from the beginning.
  • You can find a sampling of the blogs I follow on the left-hand side.
  • You can also check out my tweets and flickr updates on the left as well (fyi...sometimes the twitter app doesn't work)
  • And finally, if you've been getting a large number of hits from Hamilton, Ontario on that job posting page of yours, it's probably me harassing your servers (I'm pretty sure that was the subject of a LOLCats pic at some point)
That's it! Get reading! And start from the first post, or else...or else you'll be forced to mentally re-arrange the chronology of the posts. Yeah I know, I'm crazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment