A big question going in to a job application like this is how do you actually apply? Do you go with the tried and true resume and cover letter combo...kind of like the dynamic duo of Batman and Robin getting shit done? Or do you try something completely different, risking the evil glare of HR by your lack of consistency with their hiring process?

My gut tells me that I'm going to need something a bit different. In fact, it's kind of what inspired me to begin this blog. It's a chance to show off my communication abilities and give a larger insight into my personality and what makes my mind tick. But with that said, I still started a cover letter. I still need to introduce myself to my prospective employers, get them excited, get them wanting more. And more - well I have plenty of that...plenty of that right here in this blog which I'll definitely direct them to so they can read about what I have to say. Should they be interested that is.
I'll get more in to what is in this prospective cover letter that I speak of.
Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment